“I Have Not Had Plastic Surgery” - Nollywood Actress, Uche Jumbo

Ace Nollywood actress Uche Jombo is shutting down the non-stop rumours that she has done a nose job. She also dishes on being a wife, her career growth. Read Excerpts from the Punch Interview after the break

On plastic surgery: “I have never gone under the knife. I hear people say I have done plastic surgery on my nose. I cannot imagine a desire to fix my nose of all the things I would to my body. It sounds very ridiculous.”

On married life: “Married life is great. I am not missing spinsterhood at all. My husband is a great human being. He works and lives in New York. I met him through a doctor friend of mine who is his business partner. After our first meeting, he came to talk to me about some business ventures and that’s how we started talking. My first attraction to him was his personality. I don’t know how many children we plan to have yet.”

On new year resolution: “I know we are in the New Year. But I don’t have any New Year resolution. I will let things take their cause and let God direct all my actions.”

On the real Uche Jombo: ”The real Uche Jombo is the girl next door”

On her celebrity crush: ”Now it’s Robert De Niro, I guess.”

On her dislikes: “I don’t have the time to dislike anybody. Mistakes and faults are an integral part of us as humans.”

On her saddest day: “The saddest day of my life was the day my dad died.”

You have read this article “I Have Not Had Plastic Surgery” - Nollywood Actress / Uche Jumbo with the title “I Have Not Had Plastic Surgery” - Nollywood Actress, Uche Jumbo. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/i-have-not-had-plastic-surgery.html. Thanks!