Nollywood Actress, Omotola, Gets Featured On CNN’s "African Voices"!

The Nollywood actress has commenced 2014 on yet a fantastic note by being featured on CNN’s African Voices. The interview with CNN Presenter Vladimir Duthiers, was aired this morning on CNN at 8.30am (GMT). Speaking on the interview, she said: "I think my mum would be like "Wow". My mum never believed in me. I was quite a rebel and I didn't think she thought I was ever going to amount to anything significant. She also said "She is honored to be listed in Time magazine as an "Icon"not an artist. Congrats to this lovely mother, wife, actress and model! More pictures after the break

 

Photo Credit: Sync Photos

You have read this article Gets Featured On CNN’s "African Voices"! / Nollywood Actress / Omotola with the title Nollywood Actress, Omotola, Gets Featured On CNN’s "African Voices"!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/nollywood-actress-omotola-gets-featured.html. Thanks!