Reader's Mail: Living With My Fiance's Parents After Marriage

 
Dear TSB,

I am really confused. There is this guys that I am engaged to and hoping to get married to in 2014. But there is a snag! His parents are rich and stay outside Nigeria. They have a big family house in Lagos which they only visit during Christmas. Thing is they want us to live there after we get married since they are not always in Nigeria. I have mixed feelings about this arrangement and I have been involved in several quarelling bouts with my fiance on this but he just won't budge citing it as a waste of funds to get our own place when this big house remain unoccupied for the better part of the year. I really need advise on this - especially from people who have gone through this same scenario in the past.

Chi Chi

Over to you guys, let's help Chi Chi out!
You have read this article Reader's Mail: Living With My Fiance's Parents After Marriage with the title Reader's Mail: Living With My Fiance's Parents After Marriage. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/reader-mail-living-with-my-fiance.html. Thanks!