Readers' Mail: I Caught My "Born-Again" Fiance Masturbating; Should I Still Proceed With Our Wedding?

 
Dear TSB readers, here's another fascinating email from one of you. Kindly read and proffer a solution for Amanda. Enjoy the mail.

Dear Trendy Sturvs,

I am 27-year-old babe dating a 33-year-old-guy. We've been having an on-and-off relationship but it has been stable for a couple of months now and we are even planning our marriage/wedding. 

We are good Christians and believe in abstinence before marriage and it has been working for us until I made a shocking discovery! One day I went to his house and found something devastating - he was wanking off. Yes, masturbating!!!

I am really troubled because I never expected such an occurrence! Should I take it that he was cheating on me or take it that he loved me so much that he didn't want to cheat on me with another girl and decided to masturbate instead?

Please help this confused sister out as I have been avoiding his calls ever since I confronted him when this ugly incident occurred two (2) weeks ago.

Amanda
You have read this article Readers' Mail: I Caught My Born Again Fiance Masturbating; Should I Still Proceed With The Wedding? with the title Readers' Mail: I Caught My "Born-Again" Fiance Masturbating; Should I Still Proceed With Our Wedding?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/readers-mail-i-caught-my-fiance.html. Thanks!