Readers' Mail: My Girlfriend Did Not Bleed The First Time We Had Sex, Was She Truly A Virgin?

Dear TSB,

I am a 31-year-old guy and dating a 22 year-old chic. We have been dating for over a year now. We are in love with each other but one thing that puzzles me about her is that she told me she was a virgin. Continue to read the rest of the story ...

She said she has never been in a relationship, neither has she had sex with any man. My greatest dismay came the first day we had sex. She did not bleed!!! I asked her about it and she explained to me that when she was in Secondary School, she contacted toilet infection from her school hostel. 

During school vacation, her mother took her to the hospital for treatment and she was given an injection. She was also given an insertion drug and tube to use in her vagina. She said the first day her mother inserted the tube, in her, she bled. 

My question is, can such a thing make a woman lose her virginity? Or is she just trying to mess with me?

Mr. Curious.
You have read this article Readers' Mail: My Girlfriend Did Not Bleed The First Time We Had Sex / Was She Truly A Virgin? with the title Readers' Mail: My Girlfriend Did Not Bleed The First Time We Had Sex, Was She Truly A Virgin?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/readers-mail-my-girlfriend-did-not.html. Thanks!