Michael Jackson’s former bodyguard claims Blanket is his son

Blankett  and Matt Fiddes

Michael Jackson’s former bodyguard, Matt Fiddes, is ready to take legal action to get access to Jackson’s son Prince Michael II, claiming he is the biological father.
Fiddes said the late Jackson told him, “He’s my child, Matt, but I used your sperm to produce him.’”
Fiddes claimed that he gave Jackson his sperm in 2001 at London hotel — a year before Blanket  (the name Prince Michael goes by) was born.  The donation came after Jackson told Fiddes, a British martial arts expert, that he wanted an “athletic-child.”
Blanket and little Michael
”Michael is their father and I do not want that to change, but I want the children back in my life,” he said. “The only way that’s going to happen is through legal action. I think Blanket is mine but I want final proof.”
Fiddes said he wants to spend time with his 10-year-old, and bring him to see his ailing mother.
He has claimed paternity of Blanket for years, and is now willing to give DNA samples to prove it so he can have legal visitation rights.
Fiddes, who has three other children, said, “All I want is access.”
Blankett, Michael (inset) and Matt
All these gold  diggers sef! What kind of access does Matt want? I really do not see any resemblance o!

You have read this article with the title Michael Jackson’s former bodyguard claims Blanket is his son. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/04/michael-jacksons-former-bodyguard.html. Thanks!