Press release: NPZ back with hit dance songs

Afrodance sensation, NPZ, makes his mark on the African music scene following a one-year hiatus spent touring and preparing new hits. “I am psyched to be back with something new and entirely different”, said NPZ. “It’s been a journey, but I’m glad to be back with something the fans will love.” NPZ, who began his musical career performing at open-mic events in the UK, debuted as a professional artiste in 2009 with a song titled 'So Close', produced by artiste and producer, Davido who is well known for his hit single 'Dami-Duro'.



He has since released further hit singles including a collaborative tribute with Davido to his musical idol - Fela Kuti, titled 'African Champion'. He recently performed with 2face Idibia, Wande Coal, Biggiano and Shank; the list goes on. NPZ has managed to acquire a large body of fans and admirers within the industry. He is known as a versatile artiste who is not afraid to blend various genres into a single tune.


 His latest body of work is a fusion of Afrobeat, pop, house and electro-dance. He likes to refer to it as “Afrolectric” music. “I am different”, said NPZ. “I’m not a follower; I’m going to do my thing, my style and when I walk away, I intend to have no regrets”. “I spent hours in the studio working on Aisha, Shut it down and Se mi lese to showcase my versatility”. “It’s been a great ride and I thank my fans for sticking with me through it and being my inspiration”. Watch out for NPZ’s floor-breakers: Aisha, Shut it down and Se mi lese. For more information on NPZ and bookings, please visit – Www.iamnpz.com or @npz4life on twitter
You have read this article with the title Press release: NPZ back with hit dance songs. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/04/press-release-npz-back-with-hit-dance.html. Thanks!