Is Sex A Vital Ingredient In A Relationship?

 
Dear readers, I have been doing a lot of surfing online lately to further spice up the blog for you guys. In the course of my online "sojourn", I saw this interesting poser and though to seek your opinion:

"I am planning on not having sex till I marry. I am not a virgin but I want to have that wedding night bliss because if you keep on having sex with your partner you won't enjoy anything on your wedding night. Am I fighting a lost battle?"

What do you think?
You have read this article Matters Of The Heart: Is Sex A Vital Ingredient In A Relationship? with the title Is Sex A Vital Ingredient In A Relationship?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/is-sex-vital-ingredient-in-relationship.html. Thanks!