Prophet TB Joshua Speaks On Same Sex Marriage

 
QUESTION: “T.B. Joshua, what do you have to say about same sex marriage – I mean, gays and lesbians?”

ANSWER: “Judge not, so that you will not be judged (Matthew 7:1). We should talk to people to be saved and not to die. I mean, we should talk salvation, not condemnation. The Bible is my standard.

“If my parents were one, I would not have been given birth to. Those that are asking this question – if your parents were one, you would not have been given birth to. You that are reading me – if your parents were one, you would not be reading this today. God bless the reader and the hearer.” – T.B. Joshua.


Culled from a question and answer session, #AskTBJoshua, on the prophet's official Facebook page
You have read this article Prophet TB Joshua Speaks On Same Sex Marriage with the title Prophet TB Joshua Speaks On Same Sex Marriage. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/prophet-tb-joshua-speaks-on-same-sex.html. Thanks!