TSB Fashionista: Osahon

Look 1
"My name is Osahon, I was born and raised in Nigeria. I currently live in New York City. I have always loved fashion, I have always loved to dress up. I modeled for a few years so I guess I can say that influenced my passion for fashion.  She's shared twelve (12) different sets of pictures so tell us your favorite look! More photos when you continue ...

Look 2
"I would describe my style as classy and chic. One person I admire is Kerry Washington, I really like her style because its so effortless and chic. I also admire June Ambrose and Solangé Knowles styles.
Look 3
Look 4
Look 5
Look 6
"I like to be comfortable in whatever I wear, if I don't like it or don't feel comfortable I refuse to wear it no matter what anyone else says. I believe style should always be an expression of ones feeling.
Look 7

Look 8
Look 9

Look 10

Look 11
Look 12
You have read this article TSB Fashionista: Osahon with the title TSB Fashionista: Osahon. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/tsb-fashionista-osahon.html. Thanks!